Win-Win, Not Sin-Bin!
Boys & Girls
School Year: 10-12
Trust and respect is a two-way street and by improving the way they communicate, teens can learn strategies to give and get what they need in return.
This 2-hour workshop will help teens manage their emotions, have a positive impact on their family, and calmly express their needs. They’ll get helpful tips to:
- Self-calm and stay calm;
- Improve communication skills to be heard;
- Have their needs met & meet the needs of others;
- Encourage more trust, reliability and respect;
- Negotiate punishments and rewards with maturity;
- Create tools for self-care;
- Reach a win/win for a more peaceful home life!
Length: 2 hours
Time: 5.00pm to 7.00pm