"Balancing Stress and Success"
Boys & Girls
School Year: 11-12
Today, teens are busier, more pressured and more stressed than ever before. They have so many expectations on them; school, family and societal. This 2½ hour workshop offers fun, interactive and experiential strategies to live life in a more balanced way! Teens will come away with greater knowledge and understanding of:
- The different stressors, causes and reactions;
- Stress-busters: reducing stress and pressure;
- What is ‘Failure’ and is it really necessary?
- How do you define ‘Success?’;
- Better Mindset, Goal Setting & Time Management
- Tools for Self-Care
- There's always a Plan B!
Time: 4.30pm to 6.30pm