ADOLESCENT LIFE COACH & MENTOR
HELPING THE ADULTS OF TOMORROW BECOME THEIR BEST S E L F TODAY!
Approaching and negotiating adolescence can be a challenging time of life for your child - and you!
Life coaching provides additional ways to get external support from a different perspective.
This stage of life can cause overwhelm in so many ways;
• physical, emotional and hormonal changes;
• agonising and isolating social situations and interactions;
• arguments at home and perceived ‘laziness’ or lack of motivation;
• stress over decision-making, scheduling school/uni work; and/or
• realistic fears and concerns about their future direction.
Teens can become highly stressed if they feel out of control.
Do you see them adopting low self-esteem; emotional roller-coastering and procrastinating over the smallest decisions?
Are they making poor decisions and choices in friends, relationships, prioritisation of work and misreading of social situations?
All this can lead to a negative outlook on life, constant arguments at home - and it can be pretty challenging for everyone concerned!
Life coaching is a powerful solution to many of these issues.
Coaching is about having another person they trust, present on the sideline of their life, cheering them on. Coaching offers practical strategies to play their best game; it helps them develop and embrace their unique identity. They increase self-confidence and self-motivation to achieve their goals and be their best SELF!